The Office of Undergraduate Education, located in the lower level of SSS (1 Prospect Street), directs a variety of Yale College programs, including:
- College advising (for first-years and sophomores)
- Eli Whitney Students Program
- First-year Seminars
- Residential College Seminars
- Transfer Student Program
The office also provides a variety of undergraduatessupport services and works closely with Student Affairs, the residential college deans, the directors of undergraduate studies and other faculty members, as well as resource offices across campus.
Please contact Dean Risa Sodi for information, comments and suggestions about academic advising or this website (firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-432-8427).
Office of Undergraduate Education
- Pamela Schirmeister, senior associate dean of Yale College, and dean of undergraduate education
- George Levesque, associate dean of Yale College, and dean of academic programs
- Risa Sodi, assistant dean of Yale College, and director of advising and special programs
- Jennifer L. Stewart, senior administrative assistant