The Office of Academic Affairs, located in the lower level of SSS (1 Prospect Street), provides a variety of support services for first- and second-year students, transfer students, and Eli Whitney students as they progress through their years at Yale. For some of these services, we are front-and-center; for others, we work with the residential college deans, the directors of undergraduate studies and other faculty members, and resources offices across campus.
Please contact Risa Sodi, Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs and Director of Advising and Special Programs, for information, comments and suggestions about academic advising or this website (firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-432-8427).
Office of Academic Affairs
- Sandy Chang, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Director of the Office of Science & Quantitative Reasoning
- George Levesque, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Dean of Academic Programs
- Mark J. Schenker, Senior Associate Dean of Yale College and Dean of Academic Affairs
- Joel Silverman, Director of Academic and Educational Affairs
- Donalee Slater, Assistant Director of the Office of Science & Quantitative Reasoning
- Risa Sodi, Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs and Director of Advising and Special Programs
- Madeline Cavanaugh, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Clare Schlegel, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Jennifer L. Stewart, Senior Administrative Assistant