- Interested in conservation, nature, and the environment;
- Interested in internships in the environmental field;
- Keen to explore natural habitats and outdoor spaces in New England;
- Looking for a space to have discussions about diversity and inclusion as it pertains to the conservation and environmental fields;
- Excited to bring new ways of looking at, understanding, and protecting the earth’s resources;
- Eager to become a part of a community of like-minded peers from across the country
The Yale Conservation Scholars – Early Leadership Initiative (YCS- ELI) is a paid summer opportunity for undergraduates interested in conservation. YCS-ELI is dedicated to creating a diverse environment that uplifts and supports students traditionally underrepresented in conservation and interested in careers in the sector. Candidates of any identity and background are welcome to apply.
The program is intended for undergraduates currently enrolled in college or university, including December 2022 graduates. To apply, you must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, permanent resident, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA/DREAMers).