All students new to Yale are encouraged to attend the Virtual Academic Fair.
The dates of August 4, 7, 11, and 14 have been set aside for academic events featuring Yale’s 80+ subjects of instruction.
Yale College academic resources offices, such as the library, the Center for Language Study, the Writing Program, and many more, have been invited to schedule their own Zoom meetings on other dates.
A Yale College Website landing page will launch soon. Events will also be posted on YaleConnect.
- To showcase courses, majors, programs and departments
- To provide an occasion for incoming students to seek guidance and accurate information about courses, placement, and prerequisites for majors
- To share news of upcoming departmental initiatives or events
- To distribute departmental contact information for follow-up meetings
- To allow students to meet the director of undergraduate studies, other faculty, staff, or majors in each department