How to find your advisees’ information in student profile
Student Profile, maintainted by the University Registrar’s Office, lists your advisees’ information, including names, course schedules, academic records, etc.
- https://studentsystems.yale.edu/studentselfservice/ssb/termselection is URL for those who want to bookmark student profile
You’ll also find a link to Student Profile on the University Registrar’s Office’s Registration Resources website.
What Information Appears in Student Profile?
- Name, residential college information, and family information
- Academic information: class year, current courses, and academic record, including grades, for previous terms
- I.D. photo
- Important Responses to the summer Advising Survey
- click on the “Supplemental Advisee Data” link on the left-hand side of each advisee’s Student Profile page: there you’ll find your advisee’s answers to such questions as “what should my adviser know about me?,” and more
- High school transcript
Software Requirements to access student profile
- Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
- Firefox / Mozilla 2.x, 3.x
- Safari 3.x, 4.x
- Firefox / Mozilla 3.x
Macintosh users may experience difficulty using Firefox depending on their operating system. If that is the case, please try Safari.
Most login problems are caused by out-of-date software or use of the wrong software.
Advising questions? Email email@example.com
Access or technical problems with Student Profile? Email firstname.lastname@example.org